NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES
creative mandalas -  Wonderful resolution finders for difficult situations.
RSS

Recent Posts

Timeline Jumping
Geometry can Lead the Soul to the Truth
Trauma - Can it be Passed Down from Parent to Child?
Interesting Article by tom Kenyon WAYS TO VIEW HIGHER DIMENSIONS
NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES

Categories

Interesting Articles
NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES
powered by

My Blog

NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES

Hi All,
Take a look at my new Beginner's Classes.

As I have been assisting people for many years with the creation of Mandalas I felt a  Beginners Class would give people a chance  to  taste and try.

These classes gives you time to gain  basic understanding around how easy MANDALAS  are to create.  SEE MY BEGINNERS CLASS PAGE for more information

It really is just knowing how!!

Let me help to know how and have have fun in the process!

Looking forward to our special creative play time together!

Blessings,
Helen

Oh and also if you have not seen my Facebook Page please go to MANDALA MIRACLES.

11 Comments to NEW BEGINNERS CLASSES:

Comments RSS
Nettikasino bonukset 24 on Monday, 19 October 2015 9:38 PM
with cosmetic qualities?
Reply to comment

Burl Vanasselt on Wednesday, 28 October 2015 4:03 AM
but in many cases?
Reply to comment

Sherwood Boward on Wednesday, 28 October 2015 6:54 AM
professional assistance can?
Reply to comment

Vilma Hyon on Saturday, 14 November 2015 1:57 AM
someone we are excited for his particular stuff?
Reply to comment

assignment man co uk on Friday, 10 August 2018 6:01 PM
That's amazing information, you have shared in your blog about the Mandalas Art. The art is a fun that is not the work of everyone who can do it. Indeed, you are doing a nice work and serving the nation.
Reply to comment

Mission on Thursday, 6 September 2018 6:29 PM
The different institute has arranged the support festival because sport is the part of education otherwise students are don't be show the talent. These types of activities always help to fitness of every student. All the student is feeling well when participate the any game.
Reply to comment

assignment service on Thursday, 6 September 2018 8:43 PM
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article
Reply to comment

i need an essay on Thursday, 6 September 2018 9:11 PM
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.
Reply to comment

long leather coat on Wednesday, 12 September 2018 9:27 PM
We can make our every moment a memorable and thanks giving one because we need to live it with our full momentum because when the other people are happy with you the happiness inside of you comes out and you can live the moment.
Reply to comment

essay writing companies on Monday, 17 September 2018 5:29 PM
I am imparting it to my different companions as the data is truly exceptionally advantageous. Continue offering your Fantastic blog entry and exceptionally handy data. I must like the splendid work by splendid scholar.
Reply to comment

assignment helper on Monday, 17 September 2018 5:30 PM
You need to apply what you learn or you won’t be able to solve the problems and it will take some effort but if you are prepared to do the work you can do it. Also, think about getting a tutor to help you study and explain things.
Reply to comment